Two Twins vs. King

boowaaccaa

It's much more versatile to have it as two twin beds though since not everyone that travels together is a couple and more people book a cruise cabin for location or other criteria than bed type. I don't (and can't) look to book a specific room in a hotel since location doesn't really matter. Having two different setups within a cabin category risks ostrasizing a portion of the ship population that may want to book a specific cabin.

Have done the Victory, the two twins were like a California King. Meaning bigger! We could not tell it was two twins pushed together.

We couldn't tell it was two twins either - on any ship.

I like the option of together or apart - more versatile and easier to book side by side or across the hall cabins when we travel with our children.

LOL--I guess I am the only one!

I tend to sleep in the middle of our King at home so when traveling I do the same--this means I am always on the 'line' between the two twins--and I do notice it.

For me sleeping on a true King or Queen would place a close second to location when picking my cabin. BUT I guess that is just me!

Archived