WOOOHOO!!!! Our turn to live the DREAM!!!!

floatingaway2525

I hope you have as much fun on the Dream as we did. We loved it!

I loved reading everything you wrote about your trip!!! Thank you!!

Good morning, good morning, it's boarding day!!! Grey here this morning but not raining, so far so good!! Not that it matters because who cares about that, we're cruising!!!:D

This is my first Platinum cruise:cool::p and I can't wait to get there!

I loved reading everything you wrote about your trip!!! Thank you!!

Good morning, good morning, it's boarding day!!! Grey here this morning but not raining, so far so good!! Not that it matters because who cares about that, we're cruising!!!:D

This is my first Platinum cruise:cool::p and I can't wait to get there!

Have a fantastic time, Floatie!!

Don't forget WE WANT LIVE UPDATES!!!

:D

Have a fantastic time, Floatie!!

Don't forget WE WANT LIVE UPDATES!!!

BON VOYAGE FLOATIE, JEFFIE, JANEY , and DONNA !! Have a wonderful time....take lots of pictures.......have a drink or 4 for us !!!

Ginnie

OK the shipfinder thingy shows her just off the port, due in at 10!! We have the shuttle for 9:30:cool::D

Shutting down now!!! Next posts will be LIVE from OUR DREAM!!!:p:D

Love yas!!! WOOOHOO!!!!

Mach, where's my ZERO days countdown guy??:p

OK the shipfinder thingy shows her just off the port, due in at 10!! We have the shuttle for 9:30:D

Shutting down now!!! Next posts will be LIVE from OUR DREAM!!!:p:D

Love yas!!! WOOOHOO!!!!

Mach, where's my ZERO days countdown guy??:p

zero-live-logo-small.jpg

There ya' go, girl!!!!

You guys must be having a great time or having internet problems cause Floatie hasn't made any posts or Bonnie pretending do be Floatie. Bonnie it's rainy & nasty here again, I hope it's sunny & warm there.

Have a great time everyone!!!!

You guys must be having a great time or having internet problems cause Floatie hasn't made any posts or Bonnie pretending do be Floatie. Bonnie it's rainy & nasty here again, I hope it's sunny & warm there.

Have a great time everyone!!!!

I got one text from Floatie yesterday:

'Oh, Mach... there are no words! The design, the beauty, the whimsy. Simply magnificent.'

and she's right...

:)

Did she say if they were having internet problems? I can't wait to see pictures!!!

No, she didn't.

The only time that we had internet connection issues was when the ship was rolling and pitching so hard that the antenna couldn't maintain a connection with the satellite. They're in very nice conditions so I expect the link is fine...

Have fun Floatie.......Be sure to tell Todd the Dream Team is coming in April so get his rest.......lol......he actually knows since we've been talking alot lately but remind him to see the expression on his face.......He knows me and a select few keep him up til wee hours on the ship.....LMAO!:D

Greetings from Antigua!! This is my first time to this port and we are getting ready to walk around a bit and then head for a beach Damian knows:D

I see a thread about the transformer trouble yesterday so y'all know it's all good now...

We are having a blast finding staff from the Glory who moved over to the Dream, including the Chef who came to our table last night. We are ummmmm, apparently one of the "happier" bunch in the MDR:eek::p

Check in after we get back from port, I am going to check out the Cathedral on the hill that I can see from the balcony, it looks amazing!!!

Greetings from Antigua!! This is my first time to this port and we are getting ready to walk around a bit and then head for a beach Damian knows:D

I see a thread about the transformer trouble yesterday so y'all know it's all good now...

We are having a blast finding staff from the Glory who moved over to the Dream, including the Chef who came to our table last night. We are ummmmm, apparently one of the "happier" bunch in the MDR:eek::p

Check in after we get back from port, I am going to check out the Cathedral on the hill that I can see from the balcony, it looks amazing!!!

Hiya, Floatie...

Glad all is good on board!!

Antigua... I'm bettin' it's lovely. Never had a chance to go there so I'll be waitin' for your pics!!

WOOOHOOO and WAHHHHHHH...we're back!!

I was a serious slacker posting:eek::o but that Lady Dream required my full attention:p

We were up partying, talking, reliving the fun times and exchanging emails last night with lots of peeps until the next thing we knew, we were docking:eek: They started calling at a little after 6am...we got off at 9:30 because they made us:(

It was a fabulous sail, anyone who can't have a good time on this ship just can't have a good time I'm thinkin':)

I have over 900 pics to sort through but I will get to it in the morning. Right now I am visiting with Bonnie and Steve who came home with me before heading up to Myrtle Beach in the am.

Archived