St. Thomas Dive Videos

loveboater99

I went diving in St. Thomas at Coki Beach a few weeks ago. It was my first dive and I had a great time. I bought a video from the videographer with DiveHDV to share with my friend and family on Facebook and also posted a short clip in another thread. I subscribed to DiveHDV's video channel and thought I'd pass it along here in the "Cruise Videos" section for other cruisers who might be interested in seeing dive footage of Coki Beach St. Thomas.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DiveHDV

I went diving in St. Thomas at Coki Beach a few weeks ago. It was my first dive and I had a great time. I bought a video from the videographer with DiveHDV to share with my friend and family on Facebook and also posted a short clip in another thread. I subscribed to DiveHDV's video channel and thought I'd pass it along here in the "Cruise Videos" section for other cruisers who might be interested in seeing dive footage of Coki Beach St. Thomas.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DiveHDV

Hi loveboater99, DW and I are going to St. Thomas in April on the Carnival freedom, and we've chartered a day sail and snorkel trip on the Island Girl sailing yacht. If what we get to see while snorkeling at Trunk Bay is half as good as this video I will be very happy. Can you tell us what to expect to see? Great video and thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...

Archived