Best excursion in Cozumel?

detjr

My family and I will be traveling to Cozumel on the Liberty of the Seas at the end of January. We have 4 kids - ages 13-21 with us and we are trying to decide on a inexpensive excurision in Cozumel to book, help? We have decided to do are big excursion in Belize City - Raiders of the Lost Mayan Cave. This is also my oldest sons 19 & 21 first cruise and our first visit to Cozumel, so somewhat interested in tour/sightseeing/exploring type. We live in South Florida, so not to interested in a beach/water since we have that year round here. Thanks so much. Also any information on the Raiders excursion would be great.

My family and I will be traveling to Cozumel on the Liberty of the Seas at the end of January. We have 4 kids - ages 13-21 with us and we are trying to decide on a inexpensive excurision in Cozumel to book, help? We have decided to do are big excursion in Belize City - Raiders of the Lost Mayan Cave. This is also my oldest sons 19 & 21 first cruise and our first visit to Cozumel, so somewhat interested in tour/sightseeing/exploring type. We live in South Florida, so not to interested in a beach/water since we have that year round here. Thanks so much. Also any information on the Raiders excursion would be great.

you can rent a car and take an island round self tour

It sounds like your boys and I have some things in common. I did an excursion on my last visit to Cozumel that gave me everything that I wanted. It was on offroad jungle buggy tour. The buggys were called xrails and on them we visited a cavern in the middle of the jungle that was filled with water and got to swim in it and well it was just a great experience so if you like those types of things that could be a good idea. You do get dirty on this tour by the way.

It sounds like your boys and I have some things in common. I did an excursion on my last visit to Cozumel that gave me everything that I wanted. It was on offroad jungle buggy tour. The buggys were called xrails and on them we visited a cavern in the middle of the jungle that was filled with water and got to swim in it and well it was just a great experience so if you like those types of things that could be a good idea. You do get dirty on this tour by the way.

Did you book this excursion through the cruise or independently? Do you remeber the name of the company that did the tour? It sounds like alot of fun!

Did you book this excursion through the cruise or independently? Do you remeber the name of the company that did the tour? It sounds like alot of fun!

To tell you the truth I don't remember what the name of the company was since I booked through the cruise ship but I know that you can find them online if you type in google "cozumel xrail tour" it should come up without any problem because I am pretty sure there is only one operator for this tour in cozumel.

Archived