What can families do in San Juan?

hlb76

I'm trying to find something to do w/ my family while in port. I am not having too much luck. There are 8 of us traveling together 4 adults 4 little men 2,5,9 and 14 yrs. Are there any suggestion on what we can do that will entertain all of us. Or even just my family with the bigger kids?

I will be greatful for any help. We are in port during the way and I like to book privately if at all possible.

I'm trying to find something to do w/ my family while in port. I am not having too much luck. There are 8 of us traveling together 4 adults 4 little men 2,5,9 and 14 yrs. Are there any suggestion on what we can do that will entertain all of us. Or even just my family with the bigger kids?

I will be greatful for any help. We are in port during the way and I like to book privately if at all possible.

We were there last April with my kids - 5 & 8 yrs. Took the free trolley (you can get it across the street from the cruise ship pier) to the fort. My kids loved exploring the fort. We saw alot of people on the green in front of the fort flying kites. From the fort we walked a little and then caught the free trolley back to the ship. Look online for a map of the free trolley stops -- it is a good reference to have with you.

Archived