3 Night Ruby Cruise Questions

cindep

So it's two weeks until we board the Ruby for our "quickie" trip to Princess Cays (and DH's last cruise before Elite).

For those who have done "short" cruises:

1. I'm Elite ... do we get a mini-bar setup?

2. Since we're both a minimum of Platinum, so we still get an internet credit?

3. Doubt I will need it, but do we still get the "free" laundry on a 3 night?

4. Do they still do a Captain's Circle gathering?

I'm assuming no problems in getting my discount in the boutiques. I'm also assuming (since it was in the e-mail I just got from Princess), that lunch WILL be available (during normal dining hours) in the dining room.

Any other "differences worth noting" would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning to spend the day we're at Princess Cays in the Sanctuary (if the weather is decent).

BTW ... I received luggage tags that we won't use for this trip if there is anyone going on the Ruby in the future who has to print their tags and would like these. Our cabin is on the Caribe deck aft.

Contact me at cindep at charter dot net.

1. I'm Elite ... do we get a mini-bar setup?

2. Since we're both a minimum of Platinum, so we still get an internet credit?

3. Doubt I will need it, but do we still get the "free" laundry on a 3 night?

4. Do they still do a Captain's Circle gathering?

Any other "differences worth noting" would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning to spend the day we're at Princess Cays in the Sanctuary (if the weather is decent)

Yes to the mini bar set up.

No Captain's Circle party.

No formal night.

Yes to the internet.

Thank you for the answers. This is sort of our equivalent to a "mileage run" that some folks do on airlines -- i.e. a fairly "cheap" way of getting that last cruise in for Elite (for DH). We're doing the TA on the Crown next year so it will be nice for BOTH of us to be Elite on the 14 day trip.

Thank you for the answers. This is sort of our equivalent to a "mileage run" that some folks do on airlines -- i.e. a fairly "cheap" way of getting that last cruise in for Elite (for DH). We're doing the TA on the Crown next year so it will be nice for BOTH of us to be Elite on the 14 day trip.

Yeah, we're doing the same thing to reach elite status: spening thousands so we can have our shoes shined and our wash done. Sure makes sense to me:D

cindep ,

I am going on the same cruise (Dec 17th) - 3 nighter and this is my first time for my family on any cruise. We are very excited.

What is the luggage tag you are saying ? (i am sorry i have no idea)

Thanks

Rako

Any other "differences worth noting" would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning to spend the day we're at Princess Cays in the Sanctuary (if the weather is decent).

There was no lobster served in the MDR on last year's 3 day CB trip--2 nights of the same type of fish instead. We somehow manged to survive and enjoy the cruise anyway.

Les

Guess if we have to have lobster we'll have to go to the Crown Grille! I honestly hadn't expected anything special in the food department. We may not even eat in the dining room at night as we have Anytime Dining.

Archived