so glad i listened to u guys :)

4nzic1

Earlier in the week I posted a question whether $250 total for a round trip ticket on a major airline from southern california to jacksonville May 5,2010 for a Fascination sailing was too much. Based on the responding advice I booked the flight. This morning I got a fare watcher alert and tix now start at $317!!!! But the flight I have booked is actually now $367 plus taxes. I'm glad I listened. :)

Earlier in the week I posted a question whether $250 total for a round trip ticket on a major airline from southern california to jacksonville May 5,2010 for a Fascination sailing was too much. Based on the responding advice I booked the flight. This morning I got a fare watcher alert and tix now start at $317!!!! But the flight I have booked is actually now $367 plus taxes. I'm glad I listened. :)

You can send our fee to xxxxx@xxxxx,xxx.

Dang Mods!

:D:D

I book a flight to Orlando every year for my daughter and I for her cheerleading comp in Orlando. Each year I would book as soon as I saw the flight for under 200 dollars cause if I did not book right then I knew it would be way up the next day and every time I was right. Glad you booked.

Awesome!!

When I started looking at flights for our cruise in Feb i figured they would be quite high given the time of year, one day I happened on a direct flight for $240 round trip pp, there are six of us going so i booked them all on my cc and then called my friends and told them how much they owed me :p:p I usually wait and watch but i am so glad i didnt this time since i havent seen that low of price since.

sometimes you just gotta say what the hell... :D

Before looking at flight prices, go to 'tools; at the top of the page. Click on it, then click on options. Then turn off 'cookies.' If 'cookies' are on and you price a flight, then go to another site and do more shopping, when you return to the first site, the price has gone up! People think they missed out on the best price but the cookies changed the price. Turn them off, go back and the lower price is there again!

LOL!!!!!! I'm a State of California employee so I can issue you an IOU. LOL!!!!!

I like Arnold, but he can keep his TP.:rolleyes:

I love Ca., My $47000.00 house sold for $1.2 million, and my son's $395,000.00 house sold for $1.4 million LESS than a month before the bubble burst! He moved out of state just in time. Not smart, just lucky!

Here in flat Florida, I do miss the mountains and the cool nights. From our deck we could see from the Golden Gate bridge to San Jose. And Mount Tamalpais and the San Joaquin Mountains to the east.

I like Arnold, but he can keep his TP.:rolleyes:

I love Ca., My $47000.00 house sold for $1.2 million, and my son's $395,000.00 house sold for $1.4 million LESS than a month before the bubble burst! He moved out of state just in time. Not smart, just lucky!

Here in flat Florida, I do miss the mountains and the cool nights. From our deck we could see from the Golden Gate bridge to San Jose. And Mount Tamalpais and the San Joaquin Mountains to the east.

I'm originally from south carolina....came out here to attend college 20years ago and just never left southern cali....although all my family is still in South Carolina. : ) Trust that I've thought several time about getting into forensics elsewhere but the thought of living in humidity again is more frightening than anything I've seen in the lab. LOL But seriously, now I guess I'm 'stuck' because I bought a house last year....took advantage of the falling prices and got a $395,000 house for $105,000 with all those upgrades like granite, flooring etc that builder did to sell the place....no one has ever lived in my place. I'm sure it's dropped a little since that but I don't feel bad because at least I didn't pay original price. :) Perhaps many years from now I can have a windfall like you and your son. : )

P.S. Did you and your son break the CA bank and that's why we're broke and have to reuse postits at work? LOL I'll forgive that with a deposit on any Carnival cruise 7 days in length or longer. LOL

I'm originally from south carolina....came out here to attend college 20years ago and just never left southern cali....although all my family is still in South Carolina. : ) Trust that I've thought several time about getting into forensics elsewhere but the thought of living in humidity again is more frightening than anything I've seen in the lab. LOL But seriously, now I guess I'm 'stuck' because I bought a house last year....took advantage of the falling prices and got a $395,000 house for $105,000 with all those upgrades like granite, flooring etc that builder did to sell the place....no one has ever lived in my place. I'm sure it's dropped a little since that but I don't feel bad because at least I didn't pay original price. :) Perhaps many years from now I can have a windfall like you and your son. : )

P.S. Did you and your son break the CA bank and that's why we're broke and have to reuse postits at work? LOL I'll forgive that with a deposit on any Carnival cruise 7 days in length or longer. LOL

I was in that house for more than 20 years. So it was a windfall a long time coming and an absolutely insane speculative real estate market. Some have to win in a crazy market, sadly most will lose. When I bought mine the Realtor told me to offer 55,000 even tho the asking price was 49900.

I felt that was an insane way to negotiate and offered 47000. Realtor said I wouldn't get the house. The crazy market was just stating then. My next door neighbor had been in her house for about 5 years when I bought. Her monthly was under $200. a month. If she got out before the crash she did way better than I.

Young Dans was a nice house and he made it a showplace with additions and remodeling.

Archived