Altaun Ha

Ms Jo UK

On previous land based trips to the Yucatan, (not in the last 5 years) I have visited Chichen Itsa (SP?), Tulum and Coba. Will I like Altan Ha if I visit it when in Belize. I

I guess I am asking for a comparison OR comments from anyone who has visted any of the afore mentioned sites to Alun Ha.

TIA.

Jo

I'm commenting without the benefit of having visited any of these sites, but............my kids have visited both Chitzen Itza and Tulum, and taken tons of photos. From what I can see, Altun Ha is going to look pretty tame. That's not to say it won't have it's own charm, but it sure doesn't look as extensive as the others.

I have no idea if you will like Altun Ha or not. Certainly, the three ruins you mentioned are more impressive than Altun Ha. That said, I enjoy Mayan Ruins and visited Altun Ha after visiting Chitzen Itza, Tulum, Tikal and other more impressive ruins and still enjoyed it. Only you can answer that question. Would you enjoy your local art museum after visiting the Louvre, Hermitage and Prado Museums?

Thank you GinDon and 2112

Both your comments were really helpful.

I realise I worded my post very clumsily. I am very aware that no one but I can say what I will enjoy. I was looking for a comparison really and you were both helpful, thank you.

2112 I have been to both the Prado and the Louvre and still enjoy lesser galleries (lol) so I guess I will just have to decide if I would like Alun Ha,the trip up the river believe it or not, is what most appeals to me.

Jo

Archived