Who wants to visit Eclipse at the shipyard?

editor@cruisecritic

Yes, this was for the shipyard visit -

Dear Julie,

Win a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you and a guest in our Celebrity Eclipse prize draw. We’re giving away an all-expenses paid trip to Germany to be on our newest Solstice Class ship, Celebrity Eclipse, as she makes the most fascinating journey to the sea.

Once in a lifetime experience

Enjoy a flight to Amsterdam, all meals, transfers, a tour of the Meyer Werft shipyard, and the exclusive opportunity to be onboard as Celebrity Eclipse navigates the winding River Ems in Germany to the North Sea in The Netherlands.

This is a rare event that only a few will ever experience (you’ll even go behind-the-scenes and see our fourth Solstice Class ship being built)! Good luck

Sounds like the same prize as was offered in the US.

Julie

Julie

Thanks for confirming this. I shall chase Captain's Club. I guessed that, as I received the US invite, I would loose out on the UK one.

Sue

Julie

Thanks for confirming this. I shall chase Captain's Club. I guessed that, as I received the US invite, I would loose out on the UK one.

Sue

Many Captain's Club members in the UK received the US email before Christmas, but it was not posible for you to enter as a UK resident. The latest email received is for UK & Ireland members only.

Roy

Archived