Cunard Transfers at Heathrow

Mauizach

Does Cunard's transfers at Heathrow pick you up and drop you off at Terminal 5? Or do you have go to a different terminal? I am not too worried about leaving but coming back we are on a 2:30 flight and I have walked that airport one time too many already...Thanks in Advance>>>:D

Does Cunard's transfers at Heathrow pick you up and drop you off at Terminal 5? Or do you have go to a different terminal? I am not too worried about leaving but coming back we are on a 2:30 flight and I have walked that airport one time too many already...Thanks in Advance>>>:D

As the Capn said, they do pick up and drop off at all Heathrow terminals. At Terminal 5 we arrived on an early flight, so had to wait a while for everyone to get off their planes. There was plenty of seating, and the Cunard lady kept updating us on when we would be leaving. There was a place to get coffee and sandwiches, so all in all it was an OK experience. We have only done westbound trips, so have not flown home from Heathrow. I am not sure about the issue of a 2:30 flight.

The coach from the pier will drop you in front of your terminal. Since I fly VS, I am dropped in front of T3, it takes me about 5 minutes to roll my luggage inside to a kiosk for checkin.

Cunard does assign coaches based on airline and time of flight departure.

Safarigal,

Do you remember what time your bus actually left the airport? I've done this a few imes, but it's all a jet lagged blur.

J

Hi there! I am usually a bit befuddled too when I arrive in Heathrow! I think we left at about 10:30 in the end, it seemed like a long wait, but it was just my impatience to get on the QE2! Enjoy your crossing!

Archived