Singapore airport to cruise pier transportation

Marco Beachcomber

We booked our own flights for our Azamara Quest January 2010 cruise form Singapore to Hong Kong. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get from the airport in Singapore to the Cruise Center? Also, from the cruise pier in Hong Kong to the airport?

Thanks!

We are doing same itinerary but starting 22 Dec. Here are a couple of websites that will help:

Singapore: http://www.changiairport.com/changi/en/airport_guide/tofrom_ap/ap_tocity.html

Hong Kong: http://www.discoverhongkong.com/usa/trip-planner/gethere-airport.html

If you are flying into Singapore on Singapore Airlines, I believe they have some special transport options for their passengers. Taxis in Singapore are suppose to be reasonable so that may be your best option there, although I believe you can also get private car transfer for $45 to any location in Singapore. There is a metro line to the Harbour Centre but toting luggage would not make that fun.

In Hong Kong I believe the Airport Express train is they way to go with shuttle buses running from major pick-up points to the train station. However, there are two docking locations in Hong Kong: one at tip of Kowloon and the other at Kennedy Town at the far end of Hong Kong Island. If you should be docking at the latter it may be more difficult to use the train option.

Thank you for the info and url links. Perhaps you will find the time after your cruise to let me know how your transport between airports and cruise piers went. I'm pleased to see that you're a repeat Azamara pasenger since that means you enjoyed your past experience. This is our first Azamara cruise and we're really looking forward to it, however, if the 20% price increases mentioned on the AZ bulletin board are true we may not be back.

Thanks again, Marcobeachcomber

Archived