Carnival Liberty - January 30, 2010

Ithocles

I wanted to see if there were any other gay or lesbian cruisers on this cruise. I'm a 37 (as of yesterday) male and my partner is 42, both born and raised in Tulsa, OK. We are sailing out of Miami on the Carnival Liberty in 53 days. As this is our second cruise, we are both pretty excited.

We've been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel before and are pretty comfortable with these ports. I read on another board that GC isn't very gay friendly, but we had a great time on our last trip, and fell in love with the stingrays. We're doing a waverunner tour this time.

I'm a little nervous about Jamaica however. I know Jamaica isn't very gay friendly but hopefully we won't have any problems. It doesn't take much to figure out I'm gay <grin> but my partner isn't so obvious. Our matching ankle tattoos would be a pretty big clue. Honestly, I hate that I even have to think about it. I never even worry about it here in the armpit of america. I feel pretty good with our tour guide, Marva Shaw, so I'm not going to worry about it too much.

Anyway, hopefully there are a few more of us on this ship. While I didn't use the gay & lesbian boards last time, there were quite a few people we met on the ship. I'm sure we will again.

Take care and regards,

Danny

Archived