Internet Cafe

airtrent

I am taking a cruise the end of this month with Carnival and I need to know if there is an internet cafe near the port in St. Kitts. Unfortunately I am working on some classes for work and have some assignments I need to turn in during that week. Not a fun thing to have to do, but if I can find a place to send the assignment close to the port it would help.

Any directions, address, websites, phone numbers, prices and times of operation would be helpful

Thanks

Trent

There is an internet cafe in the shopping area at the pier. When you get off the ship, go through the open archway of the building directly in front of you and then turn right and walk to the end of that row of shops. There are several computers in the last shop on your left and the rate is very reasonable. My fiancee and I spent an hour or so in there checking email at the end of our Victory cruise.

• 1 year later...

If you have a computer, you can also get free Wi-Fi in the area of "the circus"--I think it is the Ballyhoo or something like that but it is diagonally across the circle from the taxi stand. We actually sat at the taxi stand and used it.

Archived