Recent splendor cruisers - help!!!!

eggypann

Am trying a new thread as the last wasn't much help. I'm looking specifically for Splendor cruisers who cruised the Mexican Riviera when it WASN'T daylight savings time. I am trying to book a zip-line in Puerto Vallarta for Feb 24th. The itinerary shows port times to be 9 am to 10 pm. I've had lots of replies but no one has given me a definitive answer. When we dock at PV, is the 9 am SHIP time or PORT time? I've heard that it may actually be 10 am when we dock. Want to have the earliest excursion available but definitely do NOT want to miss it. I'm hoping someone will know the answer to this. Thanks so much!!:confused:

Am trying a new thread as the last wasn't much help. I'm looking specifically for Splendor cruisers who cruised the Mexican Riviera when it WASN'T daylight savings time. I am trying to book a zip-line in Puerto Vallarta for Feb 24th. The itinerary shows port times to be 9 am to 10 pm. I've had lots of replies but no one has given me a definitive answer. When we dock at PV, is the 9 am SHIP time or PORT time? I've heard that it may actually be 10 am when we dock. Want to have the earliest excursion available but definitely do NOT want to miss it. I'm hoping someone will know the answer to this. Thanks so much!!:confused:

I can't answer your question right now, but I will be sailing on the Splendor on Sunday and I'll find out for you :)

Splendor Nov 1-8th.... Leave Long Beach port, move clock ahead 1 hr forward.... You use this time for doing whatever onshore... Ship time, always supersedes local time

9AM will be ship time-10AM will be puerto vallarta time. We are leaving on the Splendor on Sunday. This is what everyone has said and it checks out.:)

I have cruised to mexico both daylight and non daylight savings times, it does not matter. in Feb both Mexico and the US are on standard time. Mexico observes nearly the schedule as we do for daylight savings time. If you are booking your excursion through Carnival it always follows ship time. If you are booking another excursion PV is one hour ahead of ship time, so the Splendor is scheduled to arrive 9:00am ship time- 10:00 am PV time. I will be on the Splendor next week also but this will be my 6th trip to Mexico, 4 of them were on the Pride (same itinerary). I am 100% positive this info is accurate. Hope this clears it up

Archived