Eurodam "live" 12/12/09 Sailing

Zeta3

Wow that's a tough question. I will say I liked the Westerdam the least, something about it just didn't feel right to me. I love many things about the Eurodam, Tamarind, Silk Den, Retreat Cabanas, great crew, but the motion on the ship is almost unbearable for me. Zuiderdam was my first HAL cruise so it holds a special place in my heart.

I guess all things considered my favorite is Eurodam although it may take me another year before I am ready to sail Eurodam or Niew Amsterdam. ;)

Well I loved the Westerdam and I am hoping the Zuideram is just as nice. We are to sail January 2nd. I heard on my rollcall though that it is oversold, so who knows? I hope to sail January 2nd.

I will be bringing my laptop and using the ship wifi. Where are the best places to access the wifi onboard? Ive heard that it doesnt work so well in some cabins. Which bars/areas of the ship are good to take your laptop and get a good signal? Thanks!

In my four cruises on HAL (2 Vista class and 2 on the Eurodam), we've never been in a cabin where I didn't get a decent signal. I would imagine that all of the bars would have good signal.

Archived