Voyager of the Seas Question

Hello All,

It is exciting to be planning for another cruise. My wife and I sailed the VOS in May 2001 and we are set to sail on her again in April. I understand normal wear and tear but does the VOS still in good condition. Is VOS still in good overall condition? We are excited to be back at RCCL after taking 2 really good cruises with Princess.

Thanks,

We were just on Voyager in December -- our first time on one of the Voyager-class ships. When we went, I was curious about the very same thing you are -- how does she stand up to the wear and tear?

I'm happy to report that we though she was in fantastic condition. Sure if you look really hard, there are some things that look a little worn, but overall, she's still beautiful. While we were on board, they re-did the carpeting on the aft stairway -- one deck per day. So they really work hard to keep her looking good. Our cabin was in good shape as well -- didn't really look any older than our cabin on Brilliance which is a new ship by comparison.

I just got off the Voyager last Saturday (Jan. 8). The ship looked great. I personally didn't notice anything looking worn or old. I think they are constantly doing work...one night we saw them replacing carpet in one of the stairwells!

The cruise director was Becky Thomson. She was a lot of fun!

Archived