Help! I have no idea how to load photos into a thread

BC Todd

I just finished my review of our last cruise and am ready to post the written review. I want to post photos along with my written review and am not sure how to do this. I do not want small thumbnail photos to "attach" but I want photos in the body of the review.

I am sure many of you have recently read Giftcard's review. That is the format I would like to use as well.

Help please...:)

I like TinyPic because you do not have to save any photos on the web site. You can get an account and save them if you like. I just upload the photo, copy and paste in my reply at cruise critic. and close the website when I am done.

30u8spz.jpg

Here is the website link: http://tinypic.com/

1. Click on "Browse" to pick a file from your computer

2. Resize the image to "Message Board"

3. Click on "Upload Now"

4. Copy the IMG Code ( IMGCode for Forums and Message Boards)

5. You do not even have to click on the "Image" link on the Reply window in Cruise Critic. You can just paste the link directly to the information Reply text you are sending!

Sometimes the picture does not show up until you "preview your reply" you can then go back and add or delete etc.

Good Luck,

Connie

Hi Todd,

I used Photobucket. The trick is once you upload the pic, you need to "resize it" -- I resized it to "large". That's the size of pics I had in my review.

Once my image has been resized, I click on "share", then "get link code", then copy the "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" (full size) code and the paste it into the body of my review.

It's a little bit time consuming but that's how I do it. Also, Cruise Critic limits you to 6 pics (that includes "smiles" and whatnot) per post.

Did that help? I hope so! I really want to see Quatchi's cruise!!!! :)

Cheers,

Marsi

I just finished my review of our last cruise and am ready to post the written review. I want to post photos along with my written review and am not sure how to do this. I do not want small thumbnail photos to "attach" but I want photos in the body of the review.

I am sure many of you have recently read Giftcard's review. That is the format I would like to use as well.

Help please...:)

Webshots works really well for this too.

Archived