Has anyone here...

Carolrd

Was it everything I expected? Absolutely.

Was it worth the money? I thought it was, but others have said differently.

I loved the extra space and the perks that went along with having a GS.

(Having said that, if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, I am going to be disappointed perk-wise when we sail Oasis in February, despite the fact that we have two OS booked)

Was it everything I expected? Absolutely.

Was it worth the money? I thought it was, but others have said differently.

I loved the extra space and the perks that went along with having a GS.

(Having said that, if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, I am going to be disappointed perk-wise when we sail Oasis in February, despite the fact that we have two OS booked)

Have a GS booked for March, wht do you think the disappointment? Suite perks will be diminished? Thats why we booked this.

Have a GS booked for March, wht do you think the disappointment? Suite perks will be diminished? Thats why we booked this.

From everything I am reading, you will not be able go through concierge and book specialty restaurant reservations and get show tickets.

Since I have no idea when I am going to see which show, and what night I want to eat at a specialty restaurant, this is a big negative for me. I liked to be able to call concierge once I boarded and take care of everything.

We have one booked on the Allure on Deck 11 - Cabin #11254. Can anyone tell me what comprises the blank space in front of the cabin as shown on the deck plan?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=11&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1313&sailDate=1091219&hasNavigation=false

From everything I am reading, you will not be able go through concierge and book specialty restaurant reservations and get show tickets.

Since I have no idea when I am going to see which show, and what night I want to eat at a specialty restaurant, this is a big negative for me. I liked to be able to call concierge once I boarded and take care of everything.

Yea...I can confirm that you may want to make reservations ahead of time;)....while the concierges will help out them can't get you into shows or restaurants sold out....so if you pretty much can't make the reservation yourself then you are pretty SOOL. I suggested on my suite review/comment card that suite/gold card holders should have the advantage of just showing your card and walking into any show anytime without reservations.....the concierges agreed....we will see if corporate changes this in the future.....for what you pay for a suite it's the least they can do IMO.

Archived