"Kooshall" is "Cool Runnings"

jjk7320

• 3 weeks later...

They start back on the Victory on May 22nd - they leave this Saturday for Miami and to board on Sunday.

They are there for probably six months at least but I will ask next time I hear from any of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool Runnings will be on the Victory until mid November. Tony's 10 years will be up after this contract.

FYI: Kyron is the lead singer, Myron plays guitar, Nigel on drums and Tony is the keyboard player.

No confirmed plans for a second CD.

I can keep you all updated.

:o GB

PS the guys thank everyone for the support, they do check this message board when they get a chance!

Forgot to mention...

The former band was called Kooshall here's an update on some of the past members:

Orin- still working on Carnival ships

Aidan- working solo on Carnival (currently on a break- was on Valor)

Pat- back in St. Vincent

GB

• 3 weeks later...

We were on Victory end of May and Cool Runnings was superb as usual. We have sailed 4 times on ships they have performed on and they are one of the big

draws for us. Talked with Tony and he said he was planning to retire after this contract. I just heard today that Kyron is not with band. Does anyone know where he went and if the band is still performing on Victory if he is not with them.

:( Very sad that Kyron is gone from the band - he was wonderful and singing seemed to be his life... to bad he was had to leave the ship. I tried to find out more details from Tony today but he did not have long to chat. I also tried Kyron but he was not home yet - Jackie - his EX will be getting in touch with him tomorrow hopefully she will find out more.

:) As for Chazlyn (sp?) - met her on the Destiny and the Valor - not sure how to get in touch with her now however.

I noticed sailaway girls was looking for Chazlyn - she is currently onboard with Tony on the Victory - I talked to her yesterday and today when I called the ship. Sorry I just became a member and didn't read this sooner or I would have asked her for a contact email. If I do call again I will be sure to find out something for you.

In regards to my ex Kyron - he is currently on route to St. Vincent I will certainly pass on all the good reviews and well wishes.

Jackie

Do you have Tony's email. I had always emailed Kyron but since he can't be reached right now, I would like to let Tony know we have mailed him a package so he can be looking for it. Any help would be great.

Cathy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I went on the Conquest in April and saw this band. There were only two of them but the sound was great. I looked forward to them playing on the Lido deck every day. Since I live in New Orleans, I'm hoping to take another cruise before the year is out. I hope the Cool Runnings band will still be there.

Archived