Moderate Vancouver Hotels? $175'ish

ladybug97

I have read several posts of recommended hotels for Vancouver and I know many suggest such hotels as the Sutton Place and Pan Pacific but I was wondering if anyone had stayed at any of the more moderate priced hotels such as the Holiday Inn or Hilton? I would love to stay more in the $175 range if possible but I know Vancouver can be a pricey city :)

There is no Hilton in the downtown core but there is a Hampton Inn - the Holiday Inn on Howe has been upgraded and is close to everything.

Don't rule out getting the Sutton, Hyatt or Pan Pacific through special offers - there may be a drop in tourism after the Olympics so many of the hotels made be offering deals.

Hope this helps - don't hesitate to ask as there are a number of us locals on here only so willing to give advice or tips.

Cheers

Dennis

If you're willing to use Priceline, you should be able to get a very nice hotel for less than $175. Bid Downtown 4*. The Hyatt regularly comes up on Priceline.

Or try Hotwire: Downtown Vancouver West or Downtown Vancouver Entertainment areas. Stay in the 4* range and you will get a nice hotel.

Otherwise, do as Dennis suggests and keep an eye out for specials. Use hotel search engines (e.g. Expedia, Travelocity, hotels.com, etc.).

Archived