Valor Wine Packages?

MargaritaPlease

Hi, there are only two wine packages available. They are called "cruise the vineyards" packages:

Carnival Deluxe Package

5 Wines for $104.00: Save up to $31.00 off regular prices. 15% Gratuity will be added.

• Korbel, Brut

• Beringer White Zinfandel

• Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay

• Folonari Pinot Grigio

• Brancott Sauvignon Blanc

• Alban St. Pré Vouvray

• Rex Goliath Pinot Noir

• McGuigan Merlot

• Black Opal Shiraz

• Fetzer Cabernet Sauvignon

• George Duboeuf Beaujolais Village

Carnival Premium Package

5 Wines for $150.00: Save up to $45.00 off regular prices. 15% Gratuity will be added.

• Domaine Chandon, Brut

• Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio

• Robert Mondavi Fume Blanc

• William Fevre Chablis

• Kendall Jackson Grand Reserve Chardonnay

• Jekel Pinot Noir

• Rutherford Hill Merlot

• Wolf Blass President Select Shiraz

• Sebastiani Cabernet Sauvignon

• Castillo D’Albola Chianti Classico Reserva

They also have single bottles available through the Bon Voyage department (look through the "gifts onboard delivery" link on the bottom of the carnival home page.)

Have a great cruise!</SPAN>

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed you can order these from the Formalities Shop or through your dining waiter. If you order through the Formalities Shop, do they let you take to your room or are they still just available in the dining room? Do you still pay a corkage fee or is that only when you don't purchase online.

I noticed you can order these from the Formalities Shop or through your dining waiter. If you order through the Formalities Shop, do they let you take to your room or are they still just available in the dining room? Do you still pay a corkage fee or is that only when you don't purchase online.

When you purchase the package, they don't actually give you the wine, they give you a card with a bunch of little coupons on the bottom that you turn in in the MDR or at a bar that has full wine bottles (not all do) which you can then take to your cabin if you want to. You do not pay a corkage fee for anything you purchase from Carnival, only wine you carry on yourself.

what is Carnivals policy on open wine bottles on deck. Can I wander around the ship with a wine bottle or do I have to go back to my cabin to refill my glass?

If I don't finish the bottle at dinner can I take it with me or does the waiter store it for the next night

what is Carnivals policy on open wine bottles on deck. Can I wander around the ship with a wine bottle or do I have to go back to my cabin to refill my glass?

If I don't finish the bottle at dinner can I take it with me or does the waiter store it for the next night

You can carry a bottle of wine around with you, I've seen people sitting at pool-side tables with bottles on the table. And you can take the wine with you from dinner if you want or the waiter will hold it for you until the next night.

Any idea what the wine packages are for the short 3 day paradise cruises? Are they the same as the longer cruises.

Nancy

No, not yet, last time we were on the Paradise they didn't have these packages, but a friend said they do have a 3-bottle package, not sure of the price or if it's on the 4-day or 3-day. I see you'll be on the same 3-day cruise we'll be on next month, so I guess we'll find out.

Archived