Holiday travel

TEXASMUNK

Flew home from Indianapolis yesterday...In front of me was a young lady going to Nassau (her home) and a couple headed to Miami for a cruise on Saturday.

Both, not one, both got to the kiosk to run their ID through the machine, machine could not find either of them....Both then waited in line...airline flight times had changed, they missed their flights. Nope, no way to connect to their destiantions yesterday, so they both headed to Chicago to overnight and try to get on flights today.

Heading out for your cruise? RE-confirm your flight arrangements!!!! Please do not rely on someone to inform you of any changes!!!!

And the airports were busy so arrive early!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

We are flying on Alaska Airlines tomorrow (Vancouver to LAX) for our cruise which leaves on Sunday. I was told by Alaska today to be at the airport a full 3 hours before our flight as every flight between now and our cruise is not only sold out but oversold. If we were to miss our flight tomorrow morning, we'd be out of luck!

Best wishes to all of you who are also traveling over the holidays!

Anytime we fly, including Hotels, I always reconfirm with each, several times before we head fo r the airport. I also give them phone numbers where we will be at in case they need to alert us of a flight change, however since I always call them we ahven't had any problems. Same applies going home.

cryce, LAX is a zoo especially during the Holidays, and your about 25 miles from San Pedro, if leaving from there.

Archived