Nine Days of DREAMin' 12/3-12 WOOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

We were on this cruise with you and we did get to see Oasis of the Seas.

We ate at a restaurant on the mountain that overlooked the old submarine base where Oasis was parked. It was next to Costa Atlantica which is a normal size ship

photo.jpg

HIYA Mark!!!:D

WOW:eek: what a great pic, that's what I wanted to see, thanks!!!!

WE were next to the Atlantica in Tortola, and it was about our size:eek:

We were on this cruise with you and we did get to see Oasis of the Seas.

We ate at a restaurant on the mountain that overlooked the old submarine base where Oasis was parked. It was next to Costa Atlantica which is a normal size ship

photo.jpg

Yep...The Atlantica is the size of the Spirit, Legand or Miracle.......

That thing is a monster......Unbelievable the size of it.....:eek:

HIYA Mark!!!:D

WOW:eek: what a great pic, that's what I wanted to see, thanks!!!!

WE were next to the Atlantica in Tortola, and it was about our size:eek:

The Atlantica is about forty thousand tons smaller than the Dream.....85.000 as opposed to 128,000 tons.......;)

The Oasis is almost 100,000 tons larger than the ship we were on.......:eek::eek:

That can be arranged.....Here you go....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1092483

This is a Cruise Critic cruise. If you want pricing just contact me at jessemoncc at hotmail dot com......

I may just do that - after we pay off our May cruise! My birthday is in September - i'll convince DH to give me a Birthday Cruise with you all!!!

BTW - jessemon - You're from Tampa? We live down in Venice!

OMG I was shanghied at work for a BIG project yesterday and I am still trapped!! So sorry!!:(

Almost done though and should be back here tonight!!!:D

ACK! Fooey on work... hahaha. We're ready for some more Floatie stories. You do a great review, girl!

OMG I was shanghied at work for a BIG project yesterday and I am still trapped!! So sorry!!:(

Almost done though and should be back here tonight!!!:D

Did you need a really big ladder to get on top of that big project ?????:p:p

I'm a dead man....LOL.....:eek:

Floatie was still saying she had hours to go on the project soooooooo....Guess we wait 'til tomorrow.....

This should be good though.....I think next is San Juan....I got a great t-shirt there....LOL.....Then a great day in Grand Turk.......:cool:

Did you need a really big ladder to get on top of that big project ?????

I'm a dead man....LOL.....

Floatie was still saying she had hours to go on the project soooooooo....Guess we wait 'til tomorrow.....

This should be good though.....I think next is San Juan....I got a great t-shirt there....LOL.....Then a great day in Grand Turk.......

...and I got an awesome necklace in San Juan at Diamonds International. :D I was heartbroken when I got home... couldn't find it anywhere. I quickly spiraled into a deep state of depression. :eek: Later I was relieved to learn it accidentally made its way into Bonnie's suitcase. Though I was saddened that I no longer had my prized possession, I was happy just knowing that it was "In Bonnie's Arms". I told her she could keep the necklace! :p :rolleyes:

(Maybe she'll feel sorry for me and give me the super cool necklace that she got in St. Thomas ;). Of course, if she does, Lizard will probably kill her, me, or both of us, so maybe on second thought... :p

...and I got an awesome necklace in San Juan at Diamonds International. :D I was heartbroken when I got home... couldn't find it anywhere. I quickly spiraled into a deep state of depression. :eek: Later I was relieved to learn it accidentally made its way into Bonnie's suitcase. Though I was saddened that I no longer had my prized possession, I was happy just knowing that it was "In Bonnie's Arms". I told her she could keep the necklace!

(Maybe she'll feel sorry for me and give me the super cool necklace that she got in St. Thomas ;). Of course, if she does, Lizard will probably kill her, me, or both of us, so maybe on second thought... :p

Lol,Vick, even tho I love you both immeasurably(sp?),THAT necklace is staying put.But I will be on the lookout for something to suit you both.And how about that little bodega we ate at in San Juan?Loved it,loved it, they have an excellent Rueben and waterfront seating:p

Archived