Nine Days of DREAMin' 12/3-12 WOOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

Hubby and I are going to Florida..I know it is cold there right now but better than the snow we are getting!!:DNow if only the snow would stop late Wednesday night and early Thursday so we can fly outa here!!! I keep thinking positive thoughts!! Lynne :)

Hey Lynne,

I am sending warm thoughts your way in hopes it will stop the snow!

Very nice review. Love all the pictures as well. You make us long for August when we will be on her....

Thanks for a great review- made my morning yesterday at work and today much more tolerable. (yes, it took that long to get thru 21 pages...!) Sounds like I missed a great trip, looking forward to the Dream in March!

:cool:

Thank you!! You guys have wonderful sails in your future for sure!!!:D I'm going back on her in November and I can't wait either!!

Hey Floatie! I absolutely LOVED your review! I loved how you described cruisin as a blessing! I feel the same!

About got my husband convinced to go on the group cruise in September! Hopefully meet ya there!

Yup, that's why we never have a bad cruise, just sayin'...:)

WOOOHOO Cheryl, that would be awesome!!!:D

C'mon over anytime and hang out in the roll call while you're convincin'!!!:p

And here are a few pics from the Christmas celebration in the piano bar:

Jeffie (jessemon) and Cairnee

P9280155.jpg?t=1262508395

Zoran -- an amazing bartender -- kept our drinks a flowin' in the PB.

P9280157.jpg?t=1262508479

And here's our gal, Floatie, with Big John.

P9280162.jpg?t=1262508537

This was soooooo much fun this night. I had a couple in their mid sixties walk over to me talking about how they were so disappointed that the "Dream" didn't get decorated for this cruise for Christmas. They told me that every year they cruise about this time and love the decorations. They hugged me and told me that our group of people made it better because of what we did. They said it made for them Christmas on the cruise......

I will always remember this. We just had fun and made some peoples day a little better......:cool::cool::cool:

A few more pics while we're waiting for Floatie's review to resume:

Although the Christmas decorations weren't up on the ship yet, the Dream took on her own festive spirit thanks to some of the passengers who put up their own adornments (or had friends that helped "accessorize" the doors with a few unexpected signs ;) :D).

P9230001.jpg?t=1262539744

P9230002.jpg?t=1262539983

P9230003.jpg

Yep...It was Christmas and I needed a tree......

As for the "Bad Doggie" sign.....Prove it......LOL....

Each night when the PB closed, I kept hearing a voice in my head echoing over and over: "Whoa, we're going to eat pizza" :D, but first it was off to the disco for some dancing and laughter. Check out the moves on dance floor during some of our evenings there:

Floatie and Matt DC "going down down down down down"!

P9260082.jpg

P9260081.jpg

P9260083.jpg

P9260084.jpg

Damo in a David Bowie moment:

P9260085.jpg

Please....At Floatie's height she can't go down any further.....LOL.....

Floatie....Great review and had a great time on this cruise...Thanks for the coffees in the morning/ LOL afternoons......

I agree with Floatie that life is too short and a cruise is what you make of it....Go...have fun...meet people....dance...sing and laugh.....I have never had a bad cruise out of all I have taken.....

And over the past couple of years I have found great friends to do this with....

Again Floatie....Great job.....:cool::cool::cool:

In fact, a variety of "unique" glasses/sunglasses popped up throughout the week:

Lizard, Vickie, Bonnie, Cairne, Debbie and Mama Linda enjoy some fun on Lido Deck...

P9300218.jpg

Someone should tell Cairne that she doesn't need to wear a t-shirt under her bikini top....LOL......:p

Someone should tell Cairne that she doesn't need to wear a t-shirt under her bikini top....LOL......:p

OMG!! :eek: Laughing hysterically!!!! :p

Just read the whole thing again,just what I needed to chase away the 20 degrees blues:D

I like to bookmark the reviews, Bonnie, and then when I'm down in the dumps or looking for a good laugh, some lovin', some reminiscing... I just click and relive the memories all over again. Me luvbs my cruisin' family!!

Please....At Floatie's height she can't go down any further.....LOL.....

Top 10 Reasons NOT to Bop Jeffie...

Hmmmm... Imagine that! I can't think of any...

so BOP BOP BOP!!!! hehehe

btw... I'd post the pics that prove you're a Bad Doggie, but I don't wanna get put in a timeout. :p (snicker, snicker)

• 4 weeks later...
Eva' date=' Jeffie sent me the link to your review. Great job, and the pictures are fantastic!!!i[/quote']

Aww, thanks Allen!!:) It was a new camera and I took over 900 pics:eek::rolleyes: trying to learn it:o

Ship is fantastic, and the sail was fantastic too!!:D We are going on her again in November with our Dreamers, can't wait, c'mon along!!!:cool:

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for not only having a deluxe time, but for sharing it with everyone - including this Dreamcatcher who didn't float until Feb. It was absolutely delightful to read your review from start to finish.

I just hooted over the hammock issues - for a couple reasons. I was able to board the one on the Serenity deck - no problems. :) It was when I got off the ship in Costa Maya that I was summarily flipped out of a string hammock like I was a pancake on Shrove Tuesday. :eek: I managed that in front of a whole bunch of folks who were probably betting on this gray haired granny and the likelihood of that happening!!!!!!!

Keep on living life to the edge of all your possibilities - because that brings joy not only to you but to those fortunate enough to be in your presence!:D

Awesome review Floatie. Sorry I don't get to go on the Legend, but I'll see you in September on Fantasy with Freddy.

Thanks Cairne...we had some fun on a fabulous ship didn't we!!

I don't get to go on Legend either, dang work:rolleyes::p so I will be MORE than ready to see you in September!!:D

Archived