Nine Days of DREAMin' 12/3-12 WOOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

Ahhhh, we did not want the night to end, we knew what tomorrow was....ack....

So we didn't let it end, we went to the PB for a while with Vince, and then we heard our own Smoofie was across the deck in the Song, and fixin' to do Karaoke, along with our very own Karaoke Queen <love you LHP!!!), so off we went....the Karaoke host is Mouna (Moon-A) and she is one special lady!!!

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

The Song is a most gorgeous little spot, and the craftsmanship is special...it's on Deck 5 aft, portside, just across from the PB....

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

It was ummmmm, kind of late at this point, but we carried on to the disco, and then to Lido pizza....we didn't make sunrise, and our last sea day dawned without us:p

It gets patchy for me here, last sea day was getting windy and colder by the hour....nothing we could do to stop the impending end of our sail and I was pouting....this is the hardest part of doing a review...:o

I went up to Lido late morning to a deluge of rain, and yes, Lido was crowded...I grabbed some breakfast with a reasonable wait and headed up to Deck 11, plenty of tables there, and watched the storm...no camera this afternoon, it was too wet!!!

We had a farewell party with John late in the afternoon and we headed off to the Encore theater...much hugging was going on all around, and we had some fun taking a group pic for John's blog!!!

IMG_2466.jpg

I have no words for expressing what a special human this man is...always so so so deep from his heart, and works so hard to make people's dreams come true at every opportunity...just love you John!!

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

Ack, all too soon, it was time to get packing and then head to dinner, wahhhhhhhhhhhh....

Back to the room and packing done, it was off to dinner and time to SuckitupButtercup and make sure our last night was FUN!!! And of course, fun is what it was!!!

Oooooh they did Jai Ho in the MDR, did I tell yas I LOVED this MDR??? More hugs and many many thanks, more than a few tears, and we said our farewells to Raphaela and the crew that added so much joy to our nine days on this Dream....

We headed to the PB for a while, then off to the disco <we're so boring> and everyone ended up at Lido, including Vince, what a nice guy...we opened up Bonnie's Bar right there on Lido, OMG it was hilarious...

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

Wow then an incredible thing happened, we were wishing to have Damian sing for one more time before we parted...and Todd opened up the Chambers on Lower Dream Street and we all headed down there...a never-to-be-forgotten pre-dawn farewell concert....

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

Whoopsies, I lied. One last addition of pictures that I almost forgot. Seems like Lizard and I weren't the only ones having fun together. lol

Going....

P9260088.jpg

P9260089.jpg

Going...

P9260090.jpg

P9260091.jpg

Gone!

P9260087.jpg

Man, I luvb you guys!! Missin' ya all like KrAzY and this just rekindled all those warm thoughts all over again. Cheers, you sombeaches!!! Back up on the curb again. ;)

Ha! I love this "Alice and Wonderland" Chair! I can't wait to take photos in it!

Where was that located?

Debbie

P.S. I love your photos

Finally, finally, back at Jack's!! Jack's is run by Jack:p and his SO Janet, both ex-pats who ran for paradise....last time here, it was right after the storm, but their spirit is wonderful, and he was running on generators...we had the place to ourselves that time, and we told everyone we could about his place and how wonderful a day there is...and today CC ruled at Jack's....simply the best day!!

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

We found LHP and David already at the party!!

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

You can walk in the sea right off the beach and find these little guys buried in the sand with your feet...or if you're not into that, you can buy one of these for $5.

IMG_2363.jpg

Hey Floatie - when you found the conche shells at Grand Turk - were you able to keep them and bring any home?

Finally, finally, back at Jack's!! Jack's is run by Jack:p and his SO Janet, both ex-pats who ran for paradise....last time here, it was right after the storm, but their spirit is wonderful, and he was running on generators...we had the place to ourselves that time, and we told everyone we could about his place and how wonderful a day there is...and today CC ruled at Jack's....simply the best day!!

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

We found LHP and David already at the party!!

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

You can walk in the sea right off the beach and find these little guys buried in the sand with your feet...or if you're not into that, you can buy one of these for $5.

IMG_2363.jpg

Hey Floatie - when you found the conche shells at Grand Turk - were you able to keep them and bring any home?

Ha! I love this "Alice and Wonderland" Chair! I can't wait to take photos in it!

Where was that located?

Debbie

P.S. I love your photos

Heeeheeeeeee....that's exactly what it looks like Debbie!!!:D

There are a few around the ship, one or two on Lower Dream Street, and I think this one is at the aft elevator area....Deck 5 or 6 Vickie??

Where was that located?

Debbie

P.S. I love your photos

There are a few around the ship, one or two on Lower Dream Street, and I think this one is at the aft elevator area....Deck 5 or 6 Vickie??

Oh yes, you can!!

Our first time there was in October 2008 with the Saints and Sinners, and one of our group stepped on one in the ocean...:eek: and then found another, and another...we were speechless!!!

One of our group wanted ALL of them to go home and was stressed because she was flying home!!!

Oh yes, you can!!

Our first time there was in October 2008 with the Saints and Sinners, and one of our group stepped on one in the ocean...:eek: and then found another, and another...we were speechless!!!

One of our group wanted ALL of them to go home and was stressed because she was flying home!!!

I have no idea where Cairne took the pics of Bonnie/Steve on the Alice in Wonderland chair. I'm thinking we should ask Bonnie (if she can remember... hehe... looks like she was having a pretty fun time.) :D

I have no idea where Cairne took the pics of Bonnie/Steve on the Alice in Wonderland chair. I'm thinking we should ask Bonnie (if she can remember... hehe... looks like she was having a pretty fun time.) :D

Wow then an incredible thing happened, we were wishing to have Damian sing for one more time before we parted...and Todd opened up the Chambers on Lower Dream Street and we all headed down there...a never-to-be-forgotten pre-dawn farewell concert....

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

Oh, now I am really feeling down in the dumps about that migraine I got on the last night. I cannot believe I missed out on this... :(

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

Oh, now I am really feeling down in the dumps about that migraine I got on the last night. I cannot believe I missed out on this... :(

We went back to get some sleep maybe at 4 or 5...and first time I heard Todd announcing debark #'s it was #14...we were #7 and it was only about 7:00...:eek: Foooooo we had to get off....

This was deja vu from our Glory trip last May...Jeffie had the right solution that we will do next time. If you are in no hurry to get off...request a high de-bark# so your luggage reasonably matches your arrival in the luggage area. We had to hunt Jeffie's down in the terminal because by the time we got out there it was removed from the belt and put in a waiting area....other than this, it was uneventful and customs was a total non-event, didn't even open my passport.......the porter had us outside waiting for CB Shuttle to take us back to the Doubletree. Bonnie and Steve, Jeffie, and I had left our cars there, and Damian would be heading over there with us for some stuff he had in Jeffie's car, or some stuff he was leaving with Jeffie...?

Anywayz, we were having our traditional farewell breakfast at Doubletree, ANYTHING to postpone all separating!!! Pancakes are such a comfort!!!:p After breakfast, Damian was taking the shuttle off to the airport, and we couldn't postpone driving back to reality any longer...:o

One bonus this trip was Bonnie and Steve coming back home to my house and spending the night before they headed back up to Myrtle Beach the next morning...:D

We went back to get some sleep maybe at 4 or 5...and first time I heard Todd announcing debark #'s it was #14...we were #7 and it was only about 7:00...:eek: Foooooo we had to get off....

This was deja vu from our Glory trip last May...Jeffie had the right solution that we will do next time. If you are in no hurry to get off...request a high de-bark# so your luggage reasonably matches your arrival in the luggage area. We had to hunt Jeffie's down in the terminal because by the time we got out there it was removed from the belt and put in a waiting area....other than this, it was uneventful and customs was a total non-event, didn't even open my passport.......the porter had us outside waiting for CB Shuttle to take us back to the Doubletree. Bonnie and Steve, Jeffie, and I had left our cars there, and Damian would be heading over there with us for some stuff he had in Jeffie's car, or some stuff he was leaving with Jeffie...?

Anywayz, we were having our traditional farewell breakfast at Doubletree, ANYTHING to postpone all separating!!! Pancakes are such a comfort!!!:p After breakfast, Damian was taking the shuttle off to the airport, and we couldn't postpone driving back to reality any longer...:o

One bonus this trip was Bonnie and Steve coming back home to my house and spending the night before they headed back up to Myrtle Beach the next morning...:D

Tomorrow I will see about getting the Blogger's group pic up here, and I have some to scan from the ship photogs....

Right now it's time to get ready for work tomorrow, goodnight my friends!!:)

Good night dear! Sweet dreams....:) ;) :)

Tomorrow I will see about getting the Blogger's group pic up here, and I have some to scan from the ship photogs....

Right now it's time to get ready for work tomorrow, goodnight my friends!!:)

Good night dear! Sweet dreams....:) ;) :)

Archived