Kmart shopping

merela

Just wondering whether the prices for other things besides alcohol, such as swim wear, beach sandals, sand toys (shovel and pail) for kids are cheap enough so I don't have to lug them all the way from California (don't really want to pack a sand pail)! Before hitting the beaches, I can go to Kmart first and buy the stuff the kids need for the beach. But if the prices are high in St. Thomas, I'll just pack the beach stuff in our suitcase.

A pair of kids' flip flops here costs around $4.50 now. Is it cheaper in St. Thomas?

Will I be able to buy regular t-shirts with St. Thomas on it at Kmart? How much do these t-shirts run in local vendors?

Just wondering.

That is a really great plan. Cuts down on the luggage you will need to carry. K Mart carries a full line of T Shirts with St Thomas things all over it at reasonable prices. They also carry the flip flops, the beach toys and towels. they will be a bit more expensive than your used to stateside but not enough that I would haul them in from home. The swim suit selection isn't all that great, you may want to bring that from home. Tracking down the lady who carries the keys for the changing rooms can get quite tricky sometimes. You may also want to grab bags of chips, snacks etc. They have a cooler near the front of the store filled with cold drinks, you can buy soda or beer by the six pack.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Archived