Anyone with any experience in stateroom 8350 on Triumph?

vwaller72

We got our stateroom assignment today (BL guarantee). Looks like a good spot but this is our first cruise ever so I don't really know. I mean, any spot on the ship is a good spot to us anyway. ;)

Anyone have any experience in this stateroom? Any pictures? General feedback from experienced cruisers welcome as well just based on it's location. :D

Deck 8 is a good location other than the lido which I prefer. We got our balcony room assignment today and are also on deck 8. I like the fact it is an easy stair walk to the buffet /pool area. The draw back (which doesn't bother me) is you can hear chairs moving about on the floor above your balcony. You cannot hear it inside the room so no worry there. You will love your balcony and just keep in mind you probably will become addicted like the rest of us. Are you sailing New Years Eve? We are, and I am so ready.

Awesome! Bring warm clothes for the sail away, should be warm enough to wear shorts about mid-afternoon on Friday. Be prepared for the sail back into port. It will begin to get cold Sunday evening. Hope you have a Merry Chirstmas, and a Great New Year on the Triumph.

Archived