Looking for a CC Tote Bag

lacruiser

In the considerable confusion of boarding Serenade in the San Juan port facility, I inadvertently put down my Cruise Critic tote bag (which has gone on every cruise I've taken since 2002) and left it in the port. Naturally, I didn't miss it until we were well on the ship, and at that point it had disappeared. Ship said the port had it; port said they sent everything to the ship. Sigh. I know, I know -- but I was really attached to that bag. An email to cruisecritic revealed that they are sold the CC store, but are currently out of stock and they are looking at changing to a different type.

So, if anyone has one of the little blue canvas totes that they might be willing to sell, I'll be happy to buy it and pay the postage for shipping (after Christmas!). Please, loyal CCer's, check your closets and let me know!

If you find one that you're willing to part with, please email me at nancy diaz at suddenlink dot com.

Btw, full review of 12/12 Serenade coming soon... :D

Thanks, and Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all!

Nancy D

This is just a thought, on the web site Photo Bucket, they have Tote Bags, which you can add your own design to. If you have a Photo or something saved on your computer you might like on the Tote Bag, you can upload it and place it on the bag or any artical of clothing etc you like. We got our Roll Call T Shirts thru them. If your not familiar with Photo Bucket, the only cost is from the items you buy, you have a screen name and password. http://www.cafepress.com/+bags

Archived