Non-Sailing Guest Info?

magenta321

All of my guests are non-sailing. I need to have their information into my WC a month and a half before my wedding date.

I'm curious how other brides are collecting this information? Do you ask for it on the response cards? Are you calling everyone at the last second to ask?

It's so weird to ask "will you be coming, and by the way, what's your date of birth and driver's license?"

How did you handle this? Thanks in advance!!!

I put it on my RSVP card. At the very bottom of it, I put something like "Due to US Customs, please provide the full legal names and dates of birth for all attending guest on the back"

Then on the back of the card I had this:

___________ __ _________ __ / __ /__

First M Last M D Y

It worked out well for me. But now I believe they need DL's numbers, so you may need to stick that in there too.

I asked this same question. I posted it on my wedding website and stated "Please advise all non sailing guest are REQUIRED to provide full name, DOB and driver license number. Final guest list is due NO LATER than.........." then I gave a date 2 months prior to the wedding to get things in order. Which I belive the WC request the final guest list 3 weeks prior.

I requested it on my responce cards too. Then they added the DL number. Then I called everyone to get it. It wasnt so bad. But I only had 31 non sailing and 7 of thoes were kids... so... Dont stress over it too much. Not worth it. Trust me.

Archived