SuperShuttle out of LAX??

ciship

Our flight lands around 10:30 p.m. into LAX for our cruise the next day in Long Beach.

Question: Even if we make a reservation with SuperShuttle or Primetime Shuttle at the LAX airport, do we have to sit around and wait for them to fill the van/shuttle before they will get us to our destination?

Also, will they be stopping at tons of hotels or do they try to just limit it to one or two stops per van/shuttle?

We don't want to be shuttled all over Orange County before we finally get to our hotel in Long Beach........but yet, we don't want to pay the taxi fare either for the direct route!

Help!!

Hi , if they still do it the same way. Then when you get your luggage at the baggage pick up area , you call the number they gave you when you made your reservation ( I did mine before on the phone), they will then tell you where to meet your van and usually you have hardly any wait at all, these drivers are in radio contact with the dispacters all the time and they don't like down time either. So I think your wait if any will be minimal. Have a good trip.

Cori

• 2 weeks later...

Archived