So Excited

mom2boys97

Talked to Dh tonight and he said we could book our next cruise i am so excited i can hardle stand it... Soooooo i searched and found some awesome deals on the Spirit for Oct so i guess we are going to book that one and just talked to our friends that we sailed with in Oct of this year and they are going to go with us also... Now i have something to look forward too this year....

Talked to Dh tonight and he said we could book our next cruise i am so excited i can hardle stand it... Soooooo i searched and found some awesome deals on the Spirit for Oct so i guess we are going to book that one and just talked to our friends that we sailed with in Oct of this year and they are going to go with us also... Now i have something to look forward too this year....

We did the 8 day Cruise on the Spirit in Nov. '08. and it was a blast.

Let me just say if you are going to do the water slide do it on the way down to Mexico

cuz it is a bit colder coming back, and the slide was closed.

I have a cruise lined up for the Spirit Sept of '10, but I am guessing the slide will be closed then too as we will be sailing the Spirit to Glacier Bay Alaska.

She is a nice ship. easy to get around, with no problems. If I am not mistaken, I believe John Heald the #1 Cruise Director will be on the Spirit about that time too.

I suppose I will always love the Spirit, as she was my first Cruise, my first taste of Loving to Cruise, now I have three booked, 54 days and we are on the Dream, 254 days and we are back on the Spirit, and 383 days till the Liberty. Yep, I am in trouble, and it is all the Spirits fault...

Ya and then the hardest part is waiting for it to finally get here!:o

Archived