Carribean Princess

arenamara5

I have a question, its been 3 years since our last Princess Cruise which was on the older Sun Princess, and in beautiful condition at the time. Since we have not sailed on Princess's newer ships, have the made any improvements to the Horizon court. I only remember the narrow Galley type serving area. Depending on the Itnerary and cost, we go back and forth from Princess and RCL. We have always enjoyed Princess and know we will book again, but have nothing planned presently. Thank You.

Does anyone know anything about the new area on CB....the Santuary? I read somewhere you can buy 1/2 or all day passes?? Do you know how much these passes are and what isincluded?
The cost is $10 for a half day, $20 for a full day and I believe you can purchase the whole week for a little discount.

I have a question, its been 3 years since our last Princess Cruise which was on the older Sun Princess, and in beautiful condition at the time. Since we have not sailed on Princess's newer ships, have the made any improvements to the Horizon court. I only remember the narrow Galley type serving area. Depending on the Itnerary and cost, we go back and forth from Princess and RCL. We have always enjoyed Princess and know we will book again, but have nothing planned presently. Thank You.
The Horizon Court is still the same, no changes.

roe2ship, thank you for your reply, we love Princess, but the Horizon Court can take some navigating thru the food lines.:(. I alerted friends of ours for their first cruise to be careful when turning. Loved the view it offers though and everything else about Princess, Granted we have only two cruises with them.

Best ship we have expereinced in 14 cruises over the years. Sure it's a lot of people but there is lots of room for everyone. The food was excellent and the variety superb. Goinfg again on Feb14th from San Juan Can't wait

I must say I agree that it was a great ship and cruise. Our cruise was over 100% capacity and it didn't even feel like it at all!!

Really a great experience.

Archived