Crown Loft

zapper158

We are booked in 1716 but after seeing all the pictures of the Sky Loft balcony I am starting to think the Crown Lofts is going to be so small.

We are also in 1716 - yesterday I noticed that 1718 Sky Loft Suite was available for my sailing so I had my travel agent call to switch us but it was already taken!!!

I will have to wait for Allure for the Sky loft - we are in 1720 for that cruise in 2011.

We are also in 1716 - yesterday I noticed that 1718 Sky Loft Suite was available for my sailing so I had my travel agent call to switch us but it was already taken!!!

I will have to wait for Allure for the Sky loft - we are in 1720 for that cruise in 2011.

Which sailing are you in 1716? Ours is 2/27....if it is before yours I will post lots of pics for you. :)

How exciting to have 1720 to look forward to on the Allure....I just checked and both the Skylofts are booked on our cruise. No upgrading for us either lol.

Well let me post these pix and you could see for yourself if you like the rear facing ones.....your privacy is defiantly compromised with all those rear facing loft suites, and yes, the ones by the sports court I heard complaints about already when I sailed on Dec 1st....personally I would stick with the outside (ocean) facing ones.

2067416400104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

2256431010104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

Well let me post these pix and you could see for yourself if you like the rear facing ones.....your privacy is defiantly compromised with all those rear facing loft suites, and yes, the ones by the sports court I heard complaints about already when I sailed on Dec 1st....personally I would stick with the outside (ocean) facing ones.

2067416400104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

2256431010104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

Yep, ours is smack dab in the middle of the back, but that is okay :) During the day we will spend most of our time out of the cabin and at night the sports deck should be closed down (hopefully) and will not be as noisy (again, hopefully). I was wonering about the Vicking Crown Lounge because someonething I read said that at night it would be a club and being closer to that might be loud.

Can the folks cruising before 9-11-2010 post pictures and their views of the rooms when you get back?

LOL....you are going one month before me....ugh...decisions, decisions....Not sure I need that big a room for just two people. I just hate to let the Sky Loft slip away....but really expensive...I should just be happy in the Crown....

LOL....you are going one month before me....ugh...decisions, decisions....Not sure I need that big a room for just two people. I just hate to let the Sky Loft slip away....but really expensive...I should just be happy in the Crown....

HA HA HA HA - we are wondering why were are spending as much as we are for two people in the CL, but we figured, what the hay, just try it once and for future cruises get a GS or OS. Even a JS is plenty of room :) for two people.:rolleyes:

Which sailing are you in 1716? Ours is 2/27....if it is before yours I will post lots of pics for you. :)

How exciting to have 1720 to look forward to on the Allure....I just checked and both the Skylofts are booked on our cruise. No upgrading for us either lol.

Our sailing in 1716 sails on February 6th! I will take some pics and share with you.

It is weird - our 2011 cruise on Allure heads out on Feb 6th also. We are very anxious for Oasis and I am sure once we have had the experience of the Crown Loft awaiting the Skyloft will be agonizing!!

Having been in both I can tell you that the extra sq footage makes a big difference..... IMO the Crown Lofts are very narrow feeling.

Having been in both I can tell you that the extra sq footage makes a big difference..... IMO the Crown Lofts are very narrow feeling.

We had a JS on the Freedom last year and due to a job loss we could not take a cruise this year, so even though the CLs are narrow, I am sure we are going to be as happy as pigs in p**p just to be on a cruise again :)

However, after looking at all the rooms and suites, I am leaning towards getting either an Owner's Suite or a Grand Suite on our future cruises.

Archived