San Juan airport - questions

andrea78ts

Hi!

I'm a new member from Italy (sorry for my bad English). I have some doubts about San Juan International Airport.

I read on internet that:

- if I leave my debarkation tags on my bags, I do not have to go through the USDA inspection, the bags are already inspected at the pier. I can go directly to the counter and check in;

- I can access any terminal from any security check point. There is a hallway that connects all the terminals. For example, I can go to American Airlines security gate (less crowded), then I can proceed to the hallway on the right and go all the way down to the terminal I need (e.g. concourse C - Jetblue).

Is it all true?

Thanks,

Andrea

Hi!

I'm a new member from Italy (sorry for my bad English). I have some doubts about San Juan International Airport.

I read on internet that:

- if I leave my debarkation tags on my bags, I do not have to go through the USDA inspection, the bags are already inspected at the pier. I can go directly to the counter and check in;I believe this has changed in the past year or so. Previously, this was true. However, last January we had to go thru the inspection anyway. It only takes a few extra minutes.

- I can access any terminal from any security check point. There is a hallway that connects all the terminals. For example, I can go to American Airlines security gate (less crowded), then I can proceed to the hallway on the right and go all the way down to the terminal I need (e.g. concourse C - Jetblue). Yes, this is true!

Is it all true?

Thanks,

Andrea

Hope this helps you!

Archived