compass...dare i ask.lol

monkll

My days begin like this,

I wake up every morning and Google: Oasis of the Seas" compass 7 day...and pray. I know someone out there, drunken from happiness, fresh off their amazing vacation, reads this and snickers. "We'll make them suffer...HAHAHA!!" and then they laugh a twisted-Gargamel laugh and toast witches brew in their lairs. It's a cruel world we live in!

Either that or,

It's a lovely old lady that says "Oh dear, I was meaning to do that." She walks off to get the 14 compasses and suddenly stops mid-trek in the living room, distracted by pictures of her grandchildren and "how lovely they are". She calls up Dorothy to ask her if she's seen the latest ones from last weekend at Gymboree. She says no and they begin to chat about how much they miss "Murder, She Wrote" and there goes the afternoon.

TBC...

My days begin like this,

I wake up every morning and Google: Oasis of the Seas" compass 7 day...and pray. I know someone out there, drunken from happiness, fresh off their amazing vacation, reads this and snickers. "We'll make them suffer...HAHAHA!!" and then they laugh a twisted-Gargamel laugh and toast witches brew in their lairs. It's a cruel world we live in!

Either that or,

It's a lovely old lady that says "Oh dear, I was meaning to do that." She walks off to get the 14 compasses and suddenly stops mid-trek in the living room, distracted by pictures of her grandchildren and "how lovely they are". She calls up Dorothy to ask her if she's seen the latest ones from last weekend at Gymboree. She says no and they begin to chat about how much they miss "Murder, She Wrote" and there goes the afternoon.

TBC...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaa TOO FUNNY!

My days begin like this,

TBC...

That's me and my name is Dorothy - that's too funny.

Here are the compasses from the 7 day inaugural December 5th cruise. I got distracted by my grandchildren in my Oasis picture album. I just finished uploading them. Let me know if there's a problem viewing them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dotseaboo

Dotsie

Archived