Camp Carnival Question

sweetmelissa

We will be cruising on Pride this Sunday from Baltimore with our 2 1/2 year old son.

My question -

Is there a limit to the number of people you can register to drop off and pick up your child from Camp Carnival?

We will be cruising with my mother, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law... you get the picture. We want to know if we can register all of them to sign our DS in and out of camp.

Thank you!

Is there a limit to the number of people you can register to drop off and pick up your child from Camp Carnival?!

Last year when we cruised-- the person who dropped her off was the person that was needed to pick her up.

But people report there is a list that you can put peoples name on- (we were not given that choice) so it will depend on the ship/counselor.

You also need your sign and sail card and a photo id

But people report there is a list that you can put peoples name on- (we were not given that choice) so it will depend on the ship/counselor.

You also need your sign and sail card and a photo id

This is true - on my most recent trip on the Glory in August, the form had been changed - I believe it had 4 blank lines on the bottom where you could add persons to pick up or drop off. There were many times that one of us did the drop off and another picked up. It was not an issue and I was happy to see that they had loosened their policy on this a little. Since it appears to be the same form that is used fleet wide, I assume the same would be true for your trip.

Archived