Disney Pre-Cruise Info

JMB

DW and I are booked on MAGIC transatlantic cruise in April and final payment has been made. This will be our first Disney cruise.

At some point, do we get a pre-cruise info packet from Disney telling us about the nuts and bolts of cruising with them, i.e. number of formal nights, dress code, ship info, etc.

If so, when should we expect to receive this?

JMB

We got our travel booklet a lot more than 30 days before. I am reasonably sure we had it closer to 3 months out. That booklet gives you a lot of general information such as excursions, what to expect, etc.

Closer in, and it was a bit less than 30 days out, we got the luggage tags, and ticket booklets.

Be sure to go to the site, with your Reservation Number, and do the on-line registration. You'll need the passports of everyone in your party to finish the on-line registration. Doing that will save you time and make the check in much easier.

Archived