Splenor Capers

cruisinJenF

Hello Fellow Cruisers!!

Sorry- I know this has to have been asked before- and I did search but you wont believe how many results come up when searching for Splendor Capers!!

Does anyone have the Splendor Capers online somewhere for me to look at? Just getting antsy and excited!!! :D

THANKS!

Jen

------------

Cruising Splendor 03/21

Some kind soul sent them to me. I'd be happy to email them to you if you want to post your address (this is when a private mail system would be good). Your option- I don't know where they are online. You sail the week before we do. Take care of the ship for us- she sometimes seems to be a bit out of control!

Let me know if it arrived with both attachments- the computer is acting a bit funny and may be complaining.

GOT THEM! Thanks a Million- I really appreciate it! Now tonight I get the fun of looking at all of them and planning!!! I think I am over planning ;)

I will take good care of the ship and try really hard not to crash into anything ;)

Jen

It was me 5waldos. I have a set from a September sailing (sister went), I go in January (17 more days). I have the Capers along with the Carnival recommended shopping sheets for each port, and massage reservation number and prices for Krystal in Puerto Vallarta.

It also has copies of the arrival and departure sheets Carnival places in your room.

If you want them, please email mkorengel@yahoo.com with Splendor in the title and I'll send an email right away.

• 2 months later...

Can anybody help me. I have never cruised before but have always wanted to since I was a little girl. In June we will be leaving on Carnival splendor for the for cabo and all that> I was wondering if anybody can email me a copy of their carnival capers. My family is very excited and would like to plan things out

Thanks Jenn

Can anybody help me. I have never cruised before but have always wanted to since I was a little girl. In June we will be leaving on Carnival splendor for the for cabo and all that> I was wondering if anybody can email me a copy of their carnival capers. My family is very excited and would like to plan things out

Thanks Jenn

Hi,

I can help. Someone who took a Splendor cruise in Sept emailed me their capers for the whole cruise the other day & I have them in my email inbox still. I can email them to you. Just email me at robin_32470@yahoo.com and I'll forward them to you that way.

Archived