Rodeway Inn Miami during Spring Break

Husker Cruzer

We are 14 college girls cruising out of Miami during Spring Break. Need a cheaper hotel close to port, preferably with a free shuttle. Found a decent price for the Rodeway Inn. Any thoughts on this hotel and its location. Just need a place to sleep as we will be getting there late and will leave early for port in morning. Any other suggestions of hotels would be great. Thanks!!

That motel is located over near the Jackson Memorial Hospital complex. It's not a place I would stay and if I had college-age daughters, I wouldn't want them over there either. Maybe that's just me. Let's hear what the other locals have to say about that area.

It will be noisy with the freeway on one side and the ambulances running on the other. Jackson is non-stop - it's the hospital where the gun-shot victims and critically ill/injured patients are taken.

As for being close to the port - it's not really. It's about half way between the port and the airport. Have you priced the Hampton Inn over by the airport? I'd stay over there before I'd select the Roadway Inn's neighborhood. But again, let's hear what the other locals have to say about it.

We are 14 college girls cruising out of Miami during Spring Break. Need a cheaper hotel close to port, preferably with a free shuttle. Found a decent price for the Rodeway Inn. Any thoughts on this hotel and its location. Just need a place to sleep as we will be getting there late and will leave early for port in morning. Any other suggestions of hotels would be great. Thanks!!

Your best bet is to book four hotwire rooms for four.

Archived