Sally - eye dropper bottle

karlanee

Sally,

I have failed you miserably. I've looked all over town and checked several pharmacies and cannot find an empty bottle with an eye dropper to bring you.

I feel so bad. Maybe Tom will share his soup or Caro will share her O's with you. I'm bringing them on Monday, Jan. 17 so if you see them, tell them I said they need to be nice and SHARE with you.

Thanks Zy, I have a friend coming in February. I emailed her your links. She wants to bring me something for my birthday anyway but wants to spend lots more money :)

What to do, what to do?

Have her bring the bottle/dropper for you and prepay for a massage for me. Problem solved! ;)

Karla...thanks for the heads up. Now I know I have to eat my Spaghetti O's really fast in case someone knocks on my door! But Sally doesn't like to climb all the stairs at my apartment...guess I could bring a can of O's to her place and share. Hope to see you out at the beach on Monday. Not sure if I will be going out on a tour that day for work or not though.

Archived