Packing... ugh..., but Leaving on Friday... YAY!!!

QTMichele

Just wanted to post a "vent." I'm in packing mode and a little stressed. Why do kids require so much stuff when travelling?! :rolleyes::o I've made great progress today - my kids' clothes are packed (I have 3 kids - each one has their own, somewhat large suitcase full of clothes... yes, I've overpacked!). However, I still have to pack my own things... and get all the extras (snorkels, camera, toiletries, etc.). I'm going to finish up tomorrow. We're leaving on Friday for Savannah, then to Cape Canaveral on Saturday - I've even packed ONE suitcase that contains our "hotel clothes" so I don't have to cart in all the "cruise" suitcases. Yes, I've way overplanned and way overpacked, but I'm so excited that I've been so organized!!! Off to bed... a long day tomorrow.

BTW, if you have any questions you need answered, then let me know and I'll try to find out while we're gone. Bon Voyage!!! :D

Ohhh...I love packing! We are cruising in APril, and I JUST LAST NIGHT, put a bag in the corner of the bedroom that will be a catch-all for random cruise things over the next few months. That way, I don't have to pack frantically all at once.

Happy cruising!

CeleBrat

LOL - That's too funny. I'm glad you're able to plan so far in advance. ;) Actually, I'm a list writer so I don't have to frantically think of everything I need. It's the getting everything IN the suitcases that takes me the longest. It's definitely worthwhile though! :D

Just wanted to post a "vent." I'm in packing mode and a little stressed. Why do kids require so much stuff when travelling?! :rolleyes::o I've made great progress today - my kids' clothes are packed (I have 3 kids - each one has their own, somewhat large suitcase full of clothes... yes, I've overpacked!). However, I still have to pack my own things... and get all the extras (snorkels, camera, toiletries, etc.). I'm going to finish up tomorrow. We're leaving on Friday for Savannah, then to Cape Canaveral on Saturday - I've even packed ONE suitcase that contains our "hotel clothes" so I don't have to cart in all the "cruise" suitcases. Yes, I've way overplanned and way overpacked, but I'm so excited that I've been so organized!!! Off to bed... a long day tomorrow.

BTW, if you have any questions you need answered, then let me know and I'll try to find out while we're gone. Bon Voyage!!! :D

Hey Michele,

We we're on the Mariner in 07. We did the Jamaica tour with Marva.

Congrats and have fun on your cruise. Will be looking forward to your review when you return.

We're sailing on The Carnival Dream on 2/20/2010.

Safe travels to you and your family.:D

Mary

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Michele,

We we're on the Mariner in 07. We did the Jamaica tour with Marva.

Congrats and have fun on your cruise. Will be looking forward to your review when you return.

We're sailing on The Carnival Dream on 2/20/2010.

Safe travels to you and your family.:D

Mary

Hi, Mary! Of course I remember you. :D In fact, I was talking about you last week while on our cruise. ;)

Please let me know how you like the Dream. I've thought about booking that ship for the departure port, new ship, and their kids' program starts at age 2 (our son is now 14 months).

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for popping in and saying hello!

Michele

Archived