Costa Maya with Island Marketing

Annie3131

We used Island Mkting for several different excursions in Nov. In Costa Maya the beach break was at Pez Quadro at 40 Canones. It was by far the nicest looking resort we saw. Lots of space and a beautiful beach. We had a great waiter who brought us any thing we wanted to drink all day (including soft drinks and water). We had two chairs with a thatched umbrella. You can also get beach massages, $20 for 45 minutes. We took a bus from the port for $3 each and took a cab back to the port for the same price. It was great. This was by far our nicest day!

Thank you so much Sue. I keep reading all these threads and going back and forth. I just read all the reviews of Maya Chan, but they are more expensive. I'm especially attracted to the Island Mkt. since they only charge $25.00 for our non drinker kids :) I was thinking that Pez Quadro looked good too. Thanks again.

Annie

Kim,

I am looking at the one called "All inclusive Beach Break" as opposed to the one called "Costa Maya Beach Break" http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveBeach.htm

Sue, is this the one where they take you to Pez Quadro? The other one doesn't offer the 3 meal choices. I got the person for live chat the other day on Island Marketing's website to ask something else and then they haven't been back since the holiday.

Annie

This is different then the one we went to last time, this actually seems better with lunch included. I chatted with them on the chat system they have and they said its really close to the one we were at the last time. So its about 5 minutes by taxi from the port I'd guess

The all day pass with Pez is $35 but only includes nachos. With Island Marketing it is $40 but also includes a choice of 3 meals and salsa. Is that true? I read on another post that the salsa/chips was not included?

3 great lunch options providing you with a choice of either Ceviche ( Shrimp, Fish, Conch or Mixed) , Tacos, (Shrimp, Fish, Beef, Chicken) or Nachos (Regular, Chicken or Beef). All lunches include guacamole, Salsa and chips!

thanks for this.

We ended up booking a catamaran and the All Inclusive Beach break. I'm told they will bring beer for us on the catamaran as part of our all inclusive package and our chairs will be blocked. Can't wait!

thanks for this.

We ended up booking a catamaran and the All Inclusive Beach break. I'm told they will bring beer for us on the catamaran as part of our all inclusive package and our chairs will be blocked. Can't wait!

Can I ask, how long did it take them to get back to you about the Catamaran? We're looking to book that also.

they responded within an hour. Really quickly. Have you heard back from them?

Thanks for responding. I haven't as of yet. I sent another note so we'll see what happens. Sometimes technology isn't perfect! :rolleyes:

Thanks for responding. I haven't as of yet. I sent another note so we'll see what happens. Sometimes technology isn't perfect! :rolleyes:

I did get a response... so my fault... must have been a glitch of sorts the first time. Just wanted to clear the air.

Archived