NCL Phasing out their "Freestyle" advertising

kruzkid

The last few years you knew immediately when you received a letter or something from ncl, and you knew when you were on their website, because of the bright flashy shades of pink, blue, orange, and yellow; along with their "freestyle" font. You know, the one you see on everything all over the ship

NCLdawn.jpg

That one.

But as the Epic gets closer and closer, the style is changing. All of the Epic advertising has been in the deep blue/ black color scheme, with plain style fonts. Slowly, the brochures, letters, and now their website have all changed. Looks like this is the look of the future for NCL, what do you think of it? Personally I liked the bright colors and unique fonts because it set them apart in my mind.

The last few years you knew immediately when you received a letter or something from ncl, and you knew when you were on their website, because of the bright flashy shades of pink, blue, orange, and yellow; along with their "freestyle" font. You know, the one you see on everything all over the ship

NCLdawn.jpg

That one.

But as the Epic gets closer and closer, the style is changing. All of the Epic advertising has been in the deep blue/ black color scheme, with plain style fonts. Slowly, the brochures, letters, and now their website have all changed. Looks like this is the look of the future for NCL, what do you think of it? Personally I liked the bright colors and unique fonts because it set them apart in my mind.[/quote]

I liked the bright colors as well....but I will get used to the change eventually. :)

#1 - Mini Suite, not a suite so why use the term. As Epic lists it correctly as a DELUXE BALCONY so a BA can upgrade to one. No perks other than 48 hour advance dinner reservations made by phone or in person across from the Atrium.

#2 - Specialty restaurants should all be $10. If you want lobster, filet mignon, etc then pay extra for it. But some are $10, others $20 & others $25. SO no one wants to plan when they do not know the price. But the Daily has the list for you on day #1 & #2. So they are learning.

#3 Embarkation should have a more orderly set up for Latitude levels, or stateroom level. Suites still are in line to get into the terminal, then thru security and then you go to signs for SILVER LATITUDE (for us) and our line is shared with BRONZE folks next to us. WHY? At least you get inthe elevator & hit 7 to goto Tsar for lunch. Forget the buffet. That is great for folks with kids.

#4 We get an email congratulating us on becoming SILVER for our 12/6 cruise. But at embarkation our keycard states BRONZE. They tells us we are silver after our 5th cruise. I give them the email & they pitch it. So I told Latitudes when we returned & scanned my card to send to them. They tell me we were silver for our cruise & I told them not til Epic in 2010. Another couple who were GOLD got Silver cards. They were told on the 10th cruise. SO Miami needs training as Latitudes told me.

Archived