Picture of AFT M cabins

Dabu17

You will all love the cabin choice. We were in 9197 last year and 7202 this year. Frankly, we will follow the M class where ever they sail just for the cabin and the balcony. Both room (s) and balcony are the best cabins we will ever have. Cant go back to just one 170 sq foot room and 35sq balcony. Enjoy your 2010 cruises.

hi caribegal!

we are booked in 8166 for our cruise in 4-2010.it would be very nice if you can post some cabin -and balcony pics when you've returned from you cruise.we wish you a wonderful cruise.

have a happy healthy and prosperous new year !

Michael+Angelika

Back recently from a transatlantic in 7203. Brilliant!

Hey Ruthnewark....we're in Summit 7203 in just a few weeks...I assume you liked the room? I guess the veranda has lots of space.....Was the room quiet? I would think so since there are staterooms above and below....

Hey Rotlucky13! I will absolutely send you any pics we may take of the inside of our cabin as well as the balcony. Do you want to send me your email addy, it would be easier I would think to share pics that way, and then I won't bore everyone with many pics of just one room!

Our countdown has begun, 2 weeks and 5 days, and with the cold snap and lots of snow we have been receiving lately, dh and I are getting very excited! :D

Brenda, freezing in Ontario, Canada :mad:

hi brenda!

thank you for your quick reply.here is our mail-adress.: info@hsga-nms.de

the pics will enhance our anticipation.we are also freezing in germany and for our trip we have to wait more than 3 month.:mad:.we wish you a wonderful cruise and sunny days.take care of "our" stateroom:).

best regards

karl-michael and angelika from the cold schleswig-holstein,germany

• 4 years later...