MS Belle de l"Adriatique cruise of Croatia

marthag

This ship is owned by the french company CROISI Europe and sails weekly r/t from Dubrovnik. The ship is about 2 years old. I have not been able to find any reviews on the ship or the cruise. If you can provide any information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Yes, I was able to find the ship's US booking agent. Website is: http://www.smallships.travel

The representative I spoke with was very knowledgeable and helpful. Please tell him that Martha from Arizona referred you.

This ship is heavily used for incentive reward travel by companies in France. It is fully booked on many upcoming sailings. I think I'll aim for May of 2011.

Please keep us updated on your dealings with this ship, especially if you do travel with the MS Belle de l'Adriatique.

It certainly looks nicer than the Arion (which also sails the Croatian coast). And appears somewhat less expensive than the Elegant cruise line offerings. Wish some of the other lines would put some of their smaller ships on this itinerary. Still weighing our options versus a land based trip.

With some trepidation I booked thru Gate1 travel their 11 day Dalmation coast cruise this past July. I had prior to this sailed Silverseas and RCC on 4 different cruises plus a number of river cruises. I love my creature comforts, but first and foremost are cruise destinations. Although old, the Arion is clean, the food was better then expected and superior to any (4) River cruise ships I have been on. The cabins are small, but the shower worked great. The ports of call were better than any other cruise big or small I could find. We docked downtown in every port but Dubrovnik. The shore tours were as most cruise lines overpriced and I went on about half of them. Get a good tour book and go on your own as I did half the time.

Spent two extra days in Venice on my own prior to the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
This ship is owned by the french company CROISI Europe and sails weekly r/t from Dubrovnik. The ship is about 2 years old. I have not been able to find any reviews on the ship or the cruise. If you can provide any information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Goodmorning,

http://www.croisieurope.com is the site that informs about programs.

have a nice trip.

Jan

Archived