A/V Inputs on TV to watch movies from ipod (IOS)?

nenner1

I was wondering of the TV's on Freedom class (specifically Indy) have A/V inputs?

I want to put some of my DVD's (movies) on my ipod and buy an A/V cable to connect it to the TV so we can watch the movies.

Will this work? Will the quality stink? (we don't currently have an A/V cable for my ipod so I don't know if that even works well under normal circumstances).

Anyone done that? Thanks so much for the input (tried a search already)!

:)

I don't know anything about the inputs on the ship onboard, but here is a link for the cable and settings you need for your Ipod:

http://macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2005/11/18/video-ipod.html

Oh thanks! That helps a LOT!!! Since I haven't researched it yet, looks like I don't even have to buy a cord!! :D (I already have regular A/V cords!)

Don´t bothre to buy anything, all inouts on the TV´s are disabled. You can´t hook anything to the cabin TV´s.

Bummer. Thanks for letting me know!! :)

nenner1, where did you get your signatures from? I LOVE them!

Thank you, I made them myself. The Indy one totally myself using Photoshop, MyLogo Maker, and Digital Juice Fonts programs. Took a very long time. :o I actually made that one first, then the Disney one. That one was easier, I used three images I found from designers on another board, enlarged them, cleaned them up then combined them to make that one. Thanks for the compliment!!!

Archived