Excursion booking trouble

J-Hawk

I have been trying to look at excursions on the Carnival website for our cruise in two weeks and there are choices for only three of our four ports. Of the three ports that have options, there are only 3 to 5 choices per port. Has anyone else been having this difficulty?

Hi J-Hawk,

My thought would be that maybe as the excusrions book up- they are taken off the site. I have been checking out excursions for August 2010 and there are multiple pages of different ones for each port.

I am a first timer, so I could be mistaken...but that was the first thing that came to mind after reading your post.

I hope you find some fun things to do...have fun in 2 weeks.:)

Take care,

Diana

It may depend on the Port. We were just on the Carnival Dream (12/3 - 12/12) and were able to book on the ship. I was to late to book on line before we departed, but was able to book as soon as I was onboard. Plenty of spaces for it as well as other tours.:D:D

Jay-Hawk- Are you ready for the Valor? We will be on the same cruise. I too have noticed the issue with lack of excursions. My PVP wasn't much help so I sent an email to Carnival. They replied back and said they negotiate prices with the vendors and more should be posted. They also said we should be able to purchase them onboard.

So that was positive..

Jay-Hawk- Are you ready for the Valor? We will be on the same cruise. I too have noticed the issue with lack of excursions. My PVP wasn't much help so I sent an email to Carnival. They replied back and said they negotiate prices with the vendors and more should be posted. They also said we should be able to purchase them onboard.

So that was positive..

Thanks so much, I thought it might be something like that!

Archived