Kahlia of Kahliasmom wants to report what an 8 year old thinks of the Oasis

I loved the Oasis so much. The best part was the Boardwalk, because it had the carousel and the Aqua Theater. I loved the water shows at the Aqua Theater, especially when the water splashed on you in the splash zone. Adventure Ocean was bigger than on other ships. It had a science, art and theater. There were so many games to play, like gaga ball and crazy tag. The youth staff were so funny and so kind. I loved Hair Spray and Come Fly with Me in the Opal Theater. The H2O zone had a neat whirlpool for kids. I liked the ice skating. It was my first time ever ice skating. The family festivals on the Boardwalk were great. You could play games and get prizes and also get your face painted.

The dining room had many choices. The menu on New Year's Eve was my favorite.

I can't wait to go on the Allure next year and do everything all over again. I cried this morning when I had to get off of the ship.

I loved the Oasis so much. The best part was the Boardwalk, because it had the carousel and the Aqua Theater. I loved the water shows at the Aqua Theater, especially when the water splashed on you in the splash zone. Adventure Ocean was bigger than on other ships. It had a science, art and theater. There were so many games to play, like gaga ball and crazy tag. The youth staff were so funny and so kind. I loved Hair Spray and Come Fly with Me in the Opal Theater. The H2O zone had a neat whirlpool for kids. I liked the ice skating. It was my first time ever ice skating. The family festivals on the Boardwalk were great. You could play games and get prizes and also get your face painted.

The dining room had many choices. The menu on New Year's Eve was my favorite.

I can't wait to go on the Allure next year and do everything all over again. I cried this morning when I had to get off of the ship.

I'll let my kids know what you thought of Oasis. Thanks for the great review Kahlia! :):)

Sure. We're still in Fl. but as soon as I get home I'll try to figure out how to scan them onto my computer and then post them or email them to you.

Thanks! and Please tell Kahlia that I really enjoyed her review!:)

Great review! I am taking my neice who is also 8 with me and was concerned. How did you like the food? Copies of the kids menu's would be awesome if you have them. I read my neice the regular menu and she looked less than thrilled..

Archived