Diamond Princess Review

wildweston

A beautiful review from a truly lovely girl...such a pleasure to have met you Cheryl - and Billy too...hope we get to meet up again soon..hugs to you!!

...we have a big wait til the next one now..Sth America in 15 months time..we are off on a couple of small trips to Melbourne and Canberra soon to visit family and friends... which will be very nice :)

We are tempted by Bali or Penang for a quick fly/hotel package towards the end of the year also...just for a shopping spree..:eek::eek:

S&D

Hi Sandy thank you, we loved meeting you and Dave also. I am glad you have a few things in the pipeline to tide you over until the South America cruise. Just want to say thanks for your friendship on the cruise, I see now why everyone wants to cruise with you. Loved Vera also. Let us know if you go to Bali.

Thank you, yes Adam is good and he and Simon together are very funny. I still like Sandy from my first cruise on Pacific Sun, actually some of Adam and Sandy's jokes were the same!! :D

That is probably because Sandy trained under Adam.

Archived