buckets of beer?

wezie

Those are Reef flip-flops, in case you're wondering - I've had a pair for a few years. They're great as long as you're not on the beach, then you have to clean the sand off them 1st. Good conversation starter though :)

Hubby has a VA Tech hat with a bottle opener on it. He was the most popular guy in Barbados last year. Everyone bought bottle beer and no one had an opener. They all kept asking to borrow his hat. LOL

I understand they have Bass and Grolsh beer in bottles.

Why don't I see either of those as a choice for the "Bucket of Beer"? I'd gladly pay more money for better beer.

I wouldn't waste calories on ANY of the beer mentioned so far.....argh. I guess I'll have to bring my own.

Dawn

Red and Blue cans.

Bummer. I did like the aluminum bottles. I have can and regular bottle coozies so that does make dh's life easier. Thanks for the info.

I do believe they still have them. As of last July they did. The buckets of these are 5 for the price of 4 and I think the cans are 6 for the price of 5. Do they actually make cooshies for the 16 oz. bottles. The aluminum bottles are great, but they seem to get warmer MUCH faster than the bottles or regualr cans.

Do they actually make coozies for the 16 oz. bottles. The aluminum bottles are great, but they seem to get warmer MUCH faster than the bottles or regualr cans.

That is the mission that my dh has or I should say really me. He swears someone has to make them. LOL I have found someone that makes them online but they don't have a bottom to them. I want a bottom since I think they would slide right out. Our yacht club has 24 oz Bud Light cans that I would also like to find a coozie for. I even went right to Bud's web site but nothing:( The mission is on. We have money riding on this. LOL

We order beer before we leave for cruise. Simply print off the Celebrations Food and Beverage Order Form and fax it to them the week before you leave. The Beer Package gets you 6 beers for the price of five. Choices are Becks, Becks Light, Bub, Bud Light Coors, Coors Light, Dos Equis, Miller, Miller Lite. Cost is $20.75.

Hi,

We called yesterday to order beer and wine for our cabin. It's now 21.75 for 6 - 12 oz beers. Still not bad because you don't get charged the 15% tip and getting 6 for 5. We will be on the Ruby 10 nights with balcony and having wine and beer in the cabin is nice. Only 37 more days. Can't wait!!

Lyn and Bill

Can I order a bucket of "Bass" beer? The reason I ask is because when I went online to check out the buckets to preorder, Bass was not one of the beers I could chose from.

If I can, I'd like to order two buckets of Bass for the cabin. Like some others, we'll be on the ship for 14 nights and having a cold brewsky on the balcony is, well, let's just say "priceless."

Thanks!

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

I've never pre-ordered beer, but, I have purchased bucket's of Bass onboard in the past - it does cost a bit more, but, as you say - why waste calories on something else?

Can I order a bucket of "Bass" beer? The reason I ask is because when I went online to check out the buckets to preorder, Bass was not one of the beers I could chose from.

If I can, I'd like to order two buckets of Bass for the cabin. Like some others, we'll be on the ship for 14 nights and having a cold brewsky on the balcony is, well, let's just say "priceless."

Thanks!

Dawn

I have pre-ordered beer in the past. It cost more to pre-order. But when I got to my cabin I just rang customer service and they delivered it very quickly and it was very cold.

I always pre-order now before I cruise.

Archived